We are pleased to present Strategic Outlook 2018, Dragonfly's fourth annual forecast for security and intelligence leaders in global businesses and organisations.
The Strategic Outlook is an overview for security and intelligence leaders in global businesses and organisations, enabling them to make informed decisions in an increasingly adversarial environment.
Key forecasts we consider include:
- Geopolitical uncertainty in a more multipolar, competitive and adversarial world
- The potential for a destructive conflict on the Korean Peninsula
- Political, reputational and physical security risks stemming from fake news
- The implications of elections in North Africa, Latin America and South Asia
- A receding tide of populism in Western Europe
- Nationalism and regional competition in the Middle East
To read our political and security forecast, click on the link below: